Welcome to WPL’s 2023 Reading Challenge. We’re so glad you’re here!
This year’s challenge invites you to read 12 books, featuring 12 different themes, over 12 months.
Select any book, audiobook or e-book that fits the monthly topic
- Find new book suggestions each month at our online catalog
- Check out our Reading Challenge display in the library (updated monthly)
- Read along with our youth and adult book clubs
- Pick up a Reading Challenge card to track your titles or download here
- Bring your reading log to the front desk to enter our monthly prize drawing
- OR use our online tracking form
- Submit your completed form or final online entry by December 31, 2023 to collect your commemorative 2023 Reading Challenge mug – trust us, it’s your next favorite collectible.
February: a book about art or an artist
March: based on a true story
April: new nonfiction (2020 or newer)
May: reread a book from your past
June: a travel book
July: a book set in the future
August: a book with illustrations
October: historical fiction
November: an award winning book
December: a book featuring an animal